Re: [IRCA] upper band lift

My last NHP FishBarrel screen grab before I put my phone down showed an
impressive hump around 1530 --

MY BAD -- I was listening at 1530, not 1430!  WHOOPS.

My ALA100 seemed to be getting maybe 20% of the action your flags were --
but there were bits of audio.

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -