Re: [IRCA] John Bryant R.I.P

<<< The 9th of February is the 9th anniversary of John's untimely death,
following a fall from a ladder at his home in Stillwater, OK. I still
think of John often. He was a good friend, mentor, teacher, and first rate
DXer. Rest in Peace, John. Please take a moment for some thoughts for
this amazing gentleman. Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC. >>>

Thanks Walt,

John was a co-Founder of our Ultralight Radio group, and we lost a major part of our leadership with his untimely accident.

We still miss him greatly, especially as an ocean coast DXer willing to push his luck with Ultralight radios. He did set in motion a very creative trend, though, with experimental breakthroughs in FSL antennas, ocean cliff propagation discoveries and "Frequent Flyer" travel DXing. John probably would have been an eager participant in all these activities.

Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)