Re: [IRCA] John Bryant R.I.P

I miss John tooââNever got to meet him in Person, but I  communicated with him for many years and we were members of some of the same radio clubs going back to the Late 70âs and Early 80âs. His accomplishments and writings are Legendary.

I still have an ETON E-100 Slider ULR Radio that he and Steve Ratzlaff constructed and sent to me back in the early days of ULR DXing!

Every time I look at it, I think of Johnââ

73ââROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA