[IRCA] The passing of Mary McFarland - wife of 57 years to Ian McFarland

https://www.cowichanvalleycitizen.com/obituaries/mary-mcfarland/

It is with regret that I pass along Ian McFarland's news of the passing of
his beloved Mary - wife of 57 years.

Ian, Mary, my wife Andrea, and I have been close friends for around 20
years now - and we share Ian's loss. Please keep Ian in your thoughts - his
voice brought pleasure to thousands around the World through the miracle of
Short-wave radio.

He could use our thoughts, prayers and shared grief right now.

Thanks everyone.

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -