Re: [IRCA] Station ID help requested

Thanks Bill,

Six/seven weeks out from winter solstice and thankfully it gets dark a
little later everyday. Tonight I tuned them at 05:55 PM local time and even
though there is a delay of several seconds, their radio signal is // to
their web site at: http://www.inpi.gob.mx/ecosgobmx/xeqin.php

Just heard "estes es equis e cue I, enne La Voz de Valle".

The announcements frequently mention Baja California and alternate between
a man's and a woman's voice in between local music.

Happy to put this one in the log!!!

Thanks again and giud DX

--
***  Avoid internet congestion, real radio uses airwaves.  ***

Joe Miller, KJ8O
Desert Hot Springs, CA
Locator DM13sw