[IRCA] WWLS IBAC & Daytime [non] DX

I don`t often tune around the MW band in the daytime any more, but at solstice
did a mandatory bandscan around local noon to see if there were any daytime
skywave. Not much, but I did notice telltale IBAC buzz surrounding WWLS 640
Norman, ``Sports Animal`` which also has a state network. It was slightly
louder just below 630 and above 650. So much for ever hearing KHOW or WSM in
the daytime again. Perhaps WWLS IBAC is nothing new, but I was not aware of it
and am pleased that I `discovered` it before looking up the iBiquity OK page
and finding it there:
http://www.ibiquity.com/cgi-bin/liststations?state=OK

The only other AM on the list is KTLV-1220 OKC (used to be MWC), which is very
weak here anyway, and is doomed by the planned KGYN-1210 move-in. KOA-850 is
too weak here in daytime to detect its IBAC

On 1260, no sign at 1855 of KWSH Wewoka, usually easily audible; off the air?
Ex-WREN from Kansas on 1250 was in well, in Spanish, and it used to be
marginal.

Above site also says one OK FM station is multicasting already, KCCU in Lawton,
Manager tells me they are indeed, but only experimentally so far on the Lawton
and Wichita Falls transmitters only.

Results of mandatory solsticial midday MW bandscan for possible skywave, Dec 22
1847-1935 UT, or 1215-1303 LMT --- why doesn`t anyone else report their logs in
Local Mean Time when propagationally significant? Unfortunately besides IBAC
surrounding 640, a lot of the band is still blemished by other local noise
sources I cannot pinpoint.

800 had a fast SAH when OKC nulled at 1849. I would like to think this was
XEROK, tho there is also low-powered KDDD in Dumas TX, also at a good null
angle, and another station in AR.

880, besides dominant KRVN, had two other signals causing a 3-way SAH, at 1935.
We don`t get much groundwave from AR here, but I see there is now a 50 kW near
Little Rock, KGHT, and maybe the 10 kW from Conroe TX, KJOJ, was the other.

1140 had a not so fast SAH with OKC nulled at 1853. There are several
possibilities around but I suppose the most likely is KLTK in Southwest City
MO, at a right angle, rather than KSOO Sioux Falls which may be too close to
the reverse bearing to OKC.

1500 had a SAH of slightly over 3 Hz, whether or not weak KPGM Pawhuska OK was
nulled, at 1903. Could be the closest Texan, KJIM Sherman, but could also be
KSTP skywave, which I have previously been able to DX in the daytime. 73, Glenn
Hauser, Enid OK