Re: [IRCA] Daytime IBAC, other buzzes and hets

Re: [IRCA] Daytime IBAC, other buzzes and hets

>Both yesterday and today I am getting a much louder
>and different buzz than IBAC covering roughly 660-695
>and 1010-1040 kHz, which cannot be pinned on any
>analog signal in the middle of each range..

I don't know about the lower frequency (centered on 680?) but the upper
range is consistent with WBZ-1030 which is a known IBAC "offender".  Daytime
skywave?  The digital skywave from WOR and WLW during tests made it much
further than the analog audio, even to Arizona.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI