[IRCA] Great LW TP Reception

Was listening about 3 AM (MST) this AM and found Radio Rossii almost at
armchair level on 279 Khz.  Note that there are several of their txs on
279; anyone have an idea of which usually dominates in the US?  Should
have tried MW but forgot.  Also, a question for LW listeners; who is
the voice station on 394 kHz?  Pretty good here with continuous wx
including, I think, the Gulf of Alaska.  Indications are that this is
RWO in Kodiak but I'd appreciate it if someone could confirm my
suspicions.  Thanx - John Sampson