Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] GE SRII on eBay

Powell,

Yes, that is how that SRIII was I tested there in on the Big Island. I
was not impressed at all. Later I read they were poor. Later improved
though. I have been amzed the two SR's I have , have lasted so many
years too. Both work great!

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.