[IRCA] WWJC IBOC is bothering WMAL

WWJZ 640 is now running IBOC and is bothering WMAL here in Elkridge.
It is so bad that it is making listening difficult at times. To make
matters worse, WWJZ turned on their full power and IBOC early this
morning 5/19.  Also, the IBOC now makes reception of WSM very
difficult unless I fiddle with my antenna setup and only in a narrow
range.  Another one bites the dust.

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland