Re: [IRCA] Yes, SAH!

The US military had several different types of frequency meters.  The
Navy had an LM-xx series of similar units.  I had an LM-14 that I bought
in the mid 70s for about $25.  It operated like the BC-221 but the
packaging was different - the booklet was stored in a little slot at the
bottom and it had shock mounts for ship/aircraft use.  I generally
ignored the booklet and instead used my frequency counter to find out
the frequency.

Bruce