Re: [IRCA] NM DoT HAR on 1610 - need help confirming location

Re: [IRCA] NM DoT HAR on 1610 - need help confirming location

On occasion, I hear a NMDOT HAR on 1610 from here in Los Alamos, but I
haven't been able to ID it either. I don't see any NMDOT stations on
1610 in the FCC database (well last time I checked...)

I had always guessed that it was somewhere near Raton, but that's just a
WAG...

--
Mike Westfall, N6KUY, WDX6O
Los Alamos, New Mexico (DM65uv)