[IRCA] WFIS-1600 Perhaps cheating???

1600 WFIS FOUNTAIN INN SC 2250 19 JULY 2006 Braves Baseball, with Braves
beating the Cards. (As it should be). ID at 2250, "WFIS Depend on us."

I find that this station is listed as running 25 watt at night. With the
signal strength of an S-7 I wonder if they aren't on day power??? If they
are on night power, it would mean that conditions are very, very good.

DXer: Willis, K4APE
QTH: Old Fort, TN
RCVR: Drake R-4C
Antenna: 149' long wire