Re: [IRCA] White's Radio Log in .pdf format

LEE FRESHWATER wrote:
> I think it was the last... I have been searching for these for over 10
> years and just completed vol 1-15 ..... I have never seen 16 or above....
>
> In fact, the last one I just found on ebay was VOL 8 and had Bruce
> Elvings name on it...
>
> If you look at amlogbook.com, I have all the covers posted . Look closly
> at the last row, 3rd from the right..

Yes, the 15th was the last before Vane's untimely passing. My copy's
pretty beaten up for all the use it got in the ensuing years, before the
M Street directory came along as a useful replacement (and then today's
online directories later on.)

I'm jealous of Lee's accomplishment...but I wonder if that's REALLY the
complete set? You see, I have the 2nd and 3rd editions (1964 and 1966) -
but I also have a couple of earlier "Jones North American AM-FM-Radio-TV
Station Listings," dated Winter 1958 and Summer 1958. Same listings
format, just a different name.

Anyone know how long Jones put these books out?