[IRCA] TP's in July.

Hi Nick,

I get home from work around 2:00 A.M. PDT and stay up for 2 to 3 hours.  Great hours for DXing TP's.  The 20 questions about DX conditions and the responses got me interested and I decided to raise the EWE.  Only two stations were heard and HLAZ did have a fair signal for a few minutes.  The list is great, most of my DX catches come from tips and information that are posted on the list.   Before reading the recent postings on conditions, I was not going to try for TP's until September.  Thanks all.

Dennis Vroom
Vancouver, WA