Re: [IRCA] WD9INP=?

In a message dated 7/21/06 8:24:41 PM Central Daylight Time,
calltaylor@xxxxxxx writes:

<<
 I feel sorry for my callsign. Nobody else wants it. Indicates nothing
 except I took the test in "9" land (Indianapolis, 1976) and that I've taken
 no initiative except to move to "4" land.

 73 de Poor Little WDPINP/4

 CentreTap >>

Just the fact that it's a WD9xxx shows that you've been around for a while
(late '80's I'm guessing?). Don't hear many of those anymore. I was WN9UAI,
WB9UAI, then when I reached 25 years I needed a change and went the vanity
callsign route. I downloaed all the available calls and slowly narrowed them down to
one ... K9RZZ.

Do THAT with a WPE call.

:^]

John K9RZZ