Re: [IRCA] Tone test on 1610 now?

I have a weak station under the tone, fading in and out, but no way to ID them- the tone is too strong.  It's absolutely pegging the S-meter on my FRG-7.

John Cereghin
Smyrna DE

Barry McLarnon <bdm@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote: On Tuesday 28 November 2006 21:54, Tom L Jones wrote:
> Have it here in south N.H.  s-9 with some fading... 2155 ELT
> Wasnt a new one coming on in Canada ??
> Maybe we will hear from up north.

Since you asked... :-)  It's extremely strong here, and since CJWI in Montreal
is conspicuous by their absence, I strongly suspect it's them.

Meanwhile, I notice a possible format change on CHHA Toronto, with a lot of
EE talk in between musical numbers, though still sprinkled with a bit of SS.

Barry

ps: big signal from KRND-1630 in WY here tonight... if you need 'em, check it
out!

--
Barry McLarnon  VE3JF  Ottawa, ON