[IRCA] Re 1700 slogans

** U S A. And another format change. KVNS, 1700, Brownsville is La Precosia
[sic] and using all Spanish music format as of a few days ago. Running many
music imaging promos and should be easy for non-Spanish speakers to ID (Alan
Furst, Round Rock TX, Dec 22, mwdx yg via DXLD)

I assume you mean ``Preciosa`` since precocious is precoz in Spanish. Speaking
of mistaxe, I reported hearing a non-ID as ``La Grande`` on 1700, from KVNS. O
o, that is the slogan of KBGG 1700 Des Moines, also in Spanish, per NRC AM Log,
so I withdraw my previous assumption that KVNS was called that! My error rate
is steadily increasing, and I may have to retire (Glenn Hauser, DX LISTENING
DIGEST)