Re: [IRCA] field strengths of AM & FM stations by Zipcode

Re: [IRCA] field strengths of AM & FM stations by Zipcode

If you think these numbers are impressive, try 98070.  That's the zip
code for Vashon, WA, home of 6 of Seattle's 50kw transmitters.

Who needs microwave ovens in places like that.  Just set your food on
the back porch for a few minutes....

Bruce