Re: [IRCA] 1040 tone rebop; 08 0300Z FEB 07; PVZ

On Wednesday 07 February 2007 22:07, Milspec390@xxxxxxx wrote:
> As reported earlier this week, 1039.6x tone reprises its act. Weak earlier
> this evening, now medium strength at 2200R, LOBS > NW - SE, in line
> w/Puerto Padre, Cuba. Unless anyone has conflicting data, why not
> tentatively i/d as R. Victoria & call it a day? Given don fido's penchant
> for off-freq'ery, it fits.

This one (on 1039.613 last time I checked) is known, or at least strongly
suspected, to be a Venezuelan - YVLB, La Voz de Carabobo.  I haven't had
audio from them myself, but this is based on reports from DXers on the east
coast.

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon  VE3JF  Ottawa, ON