Re: [IRCA] KIGO-1420

Patrick & Phil

KIGO has been on 1420 for about a year.  I looked in my e-mail trash
folder and found KIGO loggings by Nigel Pimblett on 3/25 and Bill Block
on 3/26, followed by a long thread about how much power the station was
using.  I can't believe it's been over a year since I last emptied my
trash folder, but I have little incentive to do it when I have 35 GB of
empty space on my hard drive :-)

Bruce