Re: [IRCA] Grayland Logs 3-17 & 3-18

Bruce,

Thanks for the report. I think the solar numbers were elevated a bit
this weekend too. That probably did not help, but it sounds like you did
well considering. When I heard Vietnam 675, the numbers were a bit less,
but the signal was rather poor compared to last Fall anyway. I was just
surprised to hear it period, as I have never heard Vietnam in the
Spring. It was always in the Fall.
   Yes, I have heard CFPR 860 splatter on 850 & 870 here. Especially
when they run music programs. CFPR can be nearly as strong as CBU at
times. Their 10 KW ND gets out very well up and down the coast.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager