Re: [IRCA] Secret Traffic de Dr. Z?

There is one in Millbury, MA, on 740, it gives a brief history of the
Blackstone Valley. I'm not sure if it 24 hours or not, it seems to be there
some nights and not on other nights, could be propagation also. It is easily
phased so it's not exactly a powerhouse, next time I hear it I'll post the
call,

Bob Young
Millbury, MA