[IRCA] RESEND: Another Caribe on ground/seawave?

[IRCA] RESEND: Another Caribe on ground/seawave?

OK, let's try again!

650 kHz:  I continue to hear two carriers consistently here daily. Despite
                what I told Powell (that western NC doesn't propagate in
here on
                groundwave), I'm 85% certain that one of the carriers is
WSM. It DFs right,
                and when it's strong enough to copy audio, it's Country music.

               But what''s the source of the second carrier? The
second  carrier is about
               1.3 Hz away from WSM. When I null WSM and extinct the
carrier beat,
               my SM-2 is pretty well facing the Caribbean.

               WRTH-07 lists HIAT Santo Domingo as 15 kW day. It used
to  throw a
               pretty strong signal into Bermuda 1978 - 81.

               Would I get a second opinion from someone who may able to hear
               HIAT days?

               HELP!

               Charles

   Charles A Taylor, WD4INP