Re: [IRCA] Air America Radio Update

Bob -

 Personally, I enjoys listening to Big Pillpop, that Golfer who burps when he
talks. Or does he talk whilst he burps? Small point. He's so funny! He has a
big, fat, mansion in Palm Beach plus lotsa jets, well lardered with food 'n
'adult beverages'. Like Phospho-Soda and Pluto-water, perhaps? When lashing
about Miami in 'el Propriedad con las Ruedas de Buick', I gets to feel real rich,
just like him and his pals. They're easy to spot. Look for a bunch of biliary
cirrhotics with Monte Cristos stuck down their ever-gibbering pie-holes,
feverishly counting greenbacks freshly looted via the old Charitable Foundation gag.

Franken? Too much of an establishment conservative for my taste.

                                                                       Dr.
Zecchino

pv zecchino
manabigfatpiehole key, fl