Re: [IRCA] Sunset in Salvador (Brazil) - SpecLab trace

--- Nick Hall-Patch <nhp@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Is this what DXers do when there's no DX to be
> heard?   The better
> adjusted ones probably just go to the beach....

Beach? What's THAT?  LOL!  If I have the entire day
off, I pack Jolene the German Shepherd / Sheltie cross
in the car and we go to Full Moon Farm if they are
having a "Howl In".  She likes the BIG boys. If not,
we just go for a long walk. I can bring out the big D
cell LED flashlight and go for a long walk.  Getting
ready to do that in the heat in just a few minutes.  I
made a big mistake and  not doing it at 7 AM and it's
after 11. We've been 15 degrees or so above normal and
setting records every day. Even records for warm low
temps.   This does not help DX either. Last night
there were severe thunderstorms in the NE corner of
the state so there was a lot of "crunchnicity" on the
AM band.

Powell

Powell

NNNN
POP email is powell at backroads  DOT     net