Re: [IRCA] Way OT: Re: Anguilla-1610 on the air again?

Re: [IRCA] Way OT: Re: Anguilla-1610 on the air again?

As others have said, Melissa Scott is the late Dr. Gene's wife.

Dr Gene. Scott used to own WHCT-Channel 18 in Hartford, CT many years ago,
and my parents told me what a nutjob he was. They say they remember one time
when he sat down in front of the camera and said "Im going to sit here,
smoke this cigar and keep doing it.. till someone calls in a pledge"

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com