Re: [IRCA] Faroe Islands-531

I had a strong het on 531 about the time of my Pori, Finland logging, so I was saying a strong DXers prayer for Faroes, already logged by near-by Nick Hall-Patch. Prayer went unanswered yesterday, but I have hope for tonight!

John Bryant
Orcas Island, WA, USA
Winradio G313e and various Ultralights
Wellbrook Phased Array + Superloops