[IRCA] Two new ones after Christmas

I twisted the dials a bit Saturday night and was rewarded with two new
ones (both to the overall and ULR logbooks).  I once again heard SS on
1600 overnight.  I was quite sure that this was WAOS, Austell, Georgia.
I heard it on 12-19 too so must be a "Saturday tradition" to be on late
with day power.  I mentioned then that the TOH LID featured a three
station ID and someone said that WAOS doesn't do this.  I listened
closer on 12-26 and they indeed do.  I didn't have anything handy to jot
them down (silly me!) but Wikipedia mentioned the other two in the
network: WXEM and WLBA.  Buford sounded like "Newport" in my previous
unID post and Gainesville like "Plainfield."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WAOS

I also logged Rome Georgia on 1470, an hour later.  1470 is almost
always Peoria, IL at night and they were there too but they faded just
enough to catch the new one.  Only #4 for 1470 and the other three are
within a 150 mile radius of my QTH.

1600 WAOS GA Austell 12-26 2358 G w/Regional MX music and "La Favorita"
ments before going into three station ID (w/ presumed WXEM and WLBA).
NEW! DH-IN

1470 WROM GA Rome 12-27 0105 F in WMBD's null w/local news and weather
for "Floyd County" and ID.  NEW! DH-IN

73 and Happy Holidays,
Dave Hascall
Indy