Re: [IRCA] La Comadre 1270

No sign yet of any XE on 1270 this eve except for a very strong XERPL. Perhaps I hrd something on some ads last night that sounded like La Comadre. Scratching my gray head wondering if I was either hearing things last eve or if the sta I had last night just isn't audible right now. Will recheck again a bit later this eve.

Kirk Allen
Pasadena,TX