[IRCA] TP's for 10-21-10 in Seattle

My DX this morning was pretty much the same as everyone else's. It must be that durned high pressure ridge that CKWX keeps talking about. Maybe the TPs are bouncing off the top of it and heading out into deep space ;)

I had decent audio on 1566 when I turned the radio on at 1340. It went downhill from there. The NHK "powerhouses" had all the power of hamster wheels today, with wispy bits of audio on 594 and 747, and no sign of 693 774 or 828. Elsewhere in the band, I heard below average signals on 972 1134 1206 and 1287. After 12 minutes of listening I gave up and headed off to work.

Bruce