Re: [IRCA] Request - Seattle, WA - midday TOH recording of KNTS

Re: [IRCA] Request - Seattle, WA - midday TOH recording of KNTS

Courtesy of the Perseus receiver network. This recording of KNTS 1680 taken from K7LD's receiver on Bainbridge Island WA. I recorded just now from 1258 local time in Seattle.

http://paulc.fileave.com/kntsperseus.wav

Paul
Troon Scotland