From: Saul DX <sauldx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: irca <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; am <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>; amdx <amdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; amfmtvdx <amfmtvdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Feb 28, 2011 9:26 pm
Subject:  WZRX-1590 Jackson MS (& 1510 follow-up)

I have a tone - very weak - on my sw wire on 1590. Anyone else hearing this?
upposedly WZRX MS has been doing this due to an automation glitch.
I am still working on 1510. Going to try my west wire to see if the sports
tation is the odd one out. Thanks for any comments thus far, and to Paul
or checking with WLRB.

aul @ Burnt River ON