[IRCA] 1240 unid

I'm still trying to figure out an unid from Sunday morning. This station appears to run an 0700-0100 EST schedule and play a version of "The Lord's Prayer" sung by a soprano with orchestra accompaniment at both times.

I have to presume that this must be a religious-formatted station, and my best guess at this point is WHVN-NC, although there are a couple of others possible.

Any info would be appreciated.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NNW of Philadelphia
Grid FN20id