Re: [IRCA] Major Earthquake and Tsunami hits Japan.......Check out CNN or News in your Area!!

Re: [IRCA] Major Earthquake and Tsunami hits Japan.......Check out CNN or News in your Area!!

Didn't realize that they had evacuated parts of Seaside. I know Crescent City CA is a ghost town today and roads to the north and south are closed completely. Beautiful town but as you said they have been hard hit from previous quakes and tsunamis. KCAL channel 9 news says they have dramatic footage of the ocean level dropping drastically prior to the first wave hitting. Warning remains in effect here for the next 5 or 6 hours. Central Japan was just hit by another quake. It's been a pretty ugly day. --Mike