Re: [IRCA] WKVQ Test

The winds have been downgraded a bit to 60 MPH gusts for coast cities
65-70 MPH for the beaches, but still strong enough, if that works out.
But we are going to be dumped on with rain. They expect around 3 inches
for today on the coast. 60-70 MPH wind gusts are strong but not
damaging, but you never know if they will come in higher, but at this
point the low is staying offshore a bit farther. I don't want to have to
repair my antennas.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR