From: Rick Dau <drummer1965usa@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] 5-letter call signs
Date: Sunday, April 3, 2011, 5:47 AM

I can think of three right off the bat...

XEROK-800  (which everyone within 500 miles of Juarez should be able to get on
his/her fillings)

XEBJB-570  (logged years ago, but I think it's no longer on the air)
XEABC-760  (which I'm still trying for, but XEES keeps getting in the way!)

73,
Rick Dau
South Omaha, NE