[IRCA] (no subject)

KBC Radio to start mediumwave tests on 19 August
August 16th, 2011 - 15:19 UTC
by Andy Sennitt.
Dutch-based KBC Radio carries the following updated announcement on its website:

“KBC has received a test license for 531 kHz in Burg Germany.  We start testing
onFriday the 19th on AM 531.
More dates coming tonight.  “We are trying to return on SW in November 2011.
Minimum power is  100KW.  We are
also checking if we can beam again to the USA on  shortwave.

“For reception reports please mail to KBC531 @ gmail.com or write to  The Mighty
KBC, Argonstraat 6, 6718 WT Ede,
The Netherlands.  Send 2 USD  if you want to receive our Mighty KBC QSL card.”

(Source: KBC Radio)

http://blogs.rnw.nl/medianetwork/dutch-based-kbc-radio-to-start-mw-tests-on-19-august

Stephen H. Ponder, N5WBI

Houston, Texas, USA - EL29kn