[IRCA] OT: Visiting San Francisco

Great city...

and after 30 years of listening to KGO, nothing like
I expected.

Everything is walkable -- lots of very interesting
and friendly people. This was quite the place in the 60's
obviously -- and where my wife and I are staying (Fairmont...)
lots of history.

So. Off topic perhaps...but sending warm wishes to
everyone on the list -- and looking forward to the
September DX season.
And of course, extra warm wishes to the boys in Victoria;
Nick, Walt, Brian, Steve, Tom, et al.

73's

Colin Newell is the editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com, DXer.ca and BobHarris.com Amateur Radio VA7WWV - Victoria B.C. Canada | Twitter.com/coffeecrew