From: Rick Dau <drummer1965usa@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] WLGN - 1510
Date: Thursday, November 10, 2011, 1:47 AM

As in True Oldies Channel?  They have a website, and I'm not sure how often it's updated, but I'll look for it on there.  KLIO-1070 and KJOC-1170 are 2 stations I get here at night that run that service.

73,
Rick Dau
South Omaha, Nebraska (where I've just been informed that my house isn't grounded, it will cost over $3000 to rewire the entire
    house, so the buzz problem will be with me for a while)    :(