[IRCA] New Logging

Jim Renfrew, Holley NY

These are on the Drake R8B

1832 EST 1350 WOAM IL Peoria with oldies and frequent call letter IDs. NEW.

2152 EST 1350 WEZS NH Laconia I think I heard the call letters, but not 100% sure. My first hearing was "WVZS". Oldies format fits, but no web audio available to compare. Listed at 112 watts at this time.

2215 EST    1350    WHWH    NJ    Princeton    Spanish music // 1680.

The off channel signal was making a mess of this, but I couldn't separate that one from the main channel.