[IRCA] Quantum loop V3.0

Hi this is Curtis Mcmenamin in Vacaville California I heard that the Quantum loop V2.0 has been replaced with a new loop that Gerry Thomas built which is the Quantum V3.0 loop which he describes as a swiss army shaped loop. I was wondering if anyone know about the new antenna he built i could not find a picture of the loop on the dxtools page which he built two new loops one called the quantum loop and the other the new QX V3.0.