From: "Earl Higgins" <earlthenut@xxxxxxxxx>
To: am@xxxxxxxxxxx, amdx@xxxxxxxxxx, amfmtvdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, March 9, 2012 3:31:27 PM
Subject: [NRC-AM] Some 670/720/780 stream URLs may be useful tonight

Since Saul and others have done such a great job of compiling the current state of affairs for tonight's Chicago silent period, I thought I'd supplement what's already been posted with a link to a document I made with live stream URLs of some of the major stations on those frequencies. The streams may be useful in identifying weak signals. Good luck!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0ApOqkK-1o9XkdEo3eEhYdU5lTW5wbXc4UlowYWJxVUE&single=true&gid=0&output=html

Sincerely,

Earl Higgins
RX-321 and 15 m end fed wire thing outside
St. Louis, Missouri, USA (W 90.32 N 38.65)