Re: [IRCA] pending radio setup in Newfoundland

Re: [IRCA] pending radio setup in Newfoundland

Last fall, at about 2 pm local time at Signal Hill, using my ULR Tecsun en route to the airport, the first TAs noted were 1521 Saudi, 1098 UK, and 1377 France - all alone as far as TAs were concerned.
Saul > Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 22:02:33 -0700