Re: [IRCA] ULR DX.......UNID @ Sign Off on 830 Khz Tonight............NEED HELP!!

On 2012-10-05, at 7:41 PM, Paul B. Walker, Jr. wrote:

> I wouldn't go by FCC sunset/sign off times.. Stations don't always follow those lol
>

> Paul Walker

Yes Paul.....I agree and I'm not putting any real stock in the time the station signed off. What I was hoping is that someone may be familiar with whoever it is that Plays "The Andy of Mayberry Theme" and "Marching Music" after the Star Bangled Banner!!! Surely someone has caught this before..I can't be the only the person to have ever heard this sign-off....Can I  ???? Heck .........sometimes some Daytimers don't even sign off at all...so the Listed Sign-Off times mean nothing.

Those 2 Songs played after the Star Spangled Banner are somewhat unique........do they ring a bell to anyone???

Regards.....ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA