Re: [IRCA] State of the art SDR (Perseus, etc)

Re: [IRCA] State of the art SDR (Perseus, etc)

Nick -

Studio One is free with Perseus purchases.

The Afedri has been tested by top notch MW DXer Bjarne Mjelde and he is quite satisfied. As it has less dynamic range that the Perseus, I expect someone with some antenna will sooner or later see a small problem. But with a delivered price tag of around $250 I think it will gain an audience.

Chuck