[IRCA] 740 KBRT heard in Michigan

1043-1151+ UTC, 740 KBRT in and out for the last hour or so, sometimes
dominating 740 for several minutes at a time.  I've recorded several
nice IDs already.  I'm guessing that this is from their new transmitter
location on the mainland (50kw now?).  Go get 'em!

73,
Tim Tromp
West Michigan
Perseus SDR + phased BOGs