[IRCA] 1450 WHNK WV New one Today!

I'm not much of a Graveyard DX'er but I did catch a new one this morning.
 Took about 60 seconds and copied a series of ads and promos that all
mentioned Parkersburg, WV and neighboring towns in Ohio.  The ads and
addresses checked out on Google, so WHNK 1450 Parkersburg, WV is added to
the overall book.  It's refreshing that a station isn't running loads of
National ads,   This was the easiest to copy GY DX, I have ever received.

1450 WHNK WV Parkersburg 2-16 0620 Loud w/local ad strings and contest
promos.  NEW! DH-IN

DH = Dave Hascall Indianapolis, IN Grundig S-350