Re: [IRCA] From the archives - Easter Island DXpedition

On 2013-04-13, at 11:11 PM, Walter Salmaniw wrote:

> What a wonderful gem, for sure, Colin!  I remember John givings us a
> presentation in Grayland with his recordings during our Saturday "DX
> school"!  Wonderful memories, indeed.......73,  Walt Salmaniw

Yes Colin...Please do Post the Sound Bites of John's Trip to Easter Island. I remember reading about that amazing trip and I recall John telling me of some of the highlights.....but I sure haven't heard the Results with my own ears!! I am so happy to hear that John sent you this CD, so his DX from Easter Island can live on for years to come!!!

Regards.......ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA