Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] Re: Hi

On 4/15/2013 7:24 PM, Barry Davies wrote:
Do we know Donna Halper? How the hell can this destructive crap get on a legitimate DX group email list?

I know me very well. And I didn't send it out. It was sent to* all of us* on the ABDX list and then forwarded with all of our names on it to other lists. That is what a virus does and that is why you shouldn't open mysterious links. But getting angry with me isn't useful. I didn't do it. I identified it as a virus and warned everyone.